Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Conference Funding 2021-2022: CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN THE ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
The CRASSH annual conference and workshop programme is a highly regarded series of events, showcasing interdisciplinary research across the arts, social sciences, and humanities. Attracting academics and practitioners from across the globe, CRASSH conferences provide a platform for developing collaborations, holding stimulating and fruitful discussions and finding new ways of working together.
Funding of up to £2,500, plus in-kind support, is available to Faculty, College Members and Graduate Students of the University of Cambridge. The competition for conference support in 2021-22 is now open. Applications will close on 2 February 2021.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations