Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
PhD Studentships (x5), Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine
The Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine (CCAIM) is a multi-disciplinary centre established by the University of Cambridge in 2020 to develop AI machine learning (ML) technologies to transform bioscience, medicine and healthcare.
With 5 fully funded PhD studentships available, this is our call to the brightest minds to join an elite group at a world-class university.
This is a rolling application process. When the 5 PhD studentships are allocated and confirmed, recruitment will close. To express your interest, please first fill out the form found on the CCAIM website - https://ccaim.cam.ac.uk/phd-application/ - and someone from the centre will contact you in due course. We will interview selected candidates. After interviews, we will make our final choices and make conditional offers of funding to the successful candidates.
Full details: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/28018/
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations