Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Promoting Cambridge's COVID-19 Research to the Wider World
University of Cambridge Staff and Students only: The Research Communications team in the University’s Office of External Affairs and Communications has been working hard this year writing articles to promote the University of Cambridge’s COVID-19-related research, and researchers, to the outside world.
If your research is helping to tackle any aspect of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact, please get in touch with the Research Communications Team.
Cambridge-based C2D3 members should log in to access restricted information
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations