Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Research Assistant/Associate in Mobile Systems and Machine Learning (Fixed Term)
Department of Computer Science and Technology, West Cambridge
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate to join our 2.5M Euro European Research Council funded project entitled "EAR: Audio-based Mobile Health Diagnostics" concentrating on the use of audio for mobile health diagnostics. The project aims to design and work with wearable hardware, devise new on-device machine learning paradigms for robust in-the-wild audio analytics targeting clinical applications. We are seeking candidates with background in the area of mobile systems and machine learning (possibly audio related but not necessarily) and on device machine learning.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations