Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Accelerate Science Programme Manager (Fixed Term)
Department of Computer Science and Technology
The Accelerate Programme for Scientific Discovery is a high-profile University initiative promoting the use of machine learning to tackle major scientific challenges. Accelerate will:
provide researchers with specialised training in AI techniques, equipping them with the skills they need to use machine learning and AI to power their research.
pursue an ambitious research agenda that applies machine learning to the scientific challenges of the 21st century.
build a community of researchers working at the interface of machine learning and the sciences to share knowledge and experiences that help advance the use of machine learning in the sciences.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science and AI. C2D3 is an Interdisciplinary Research Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Supports and connects the growing data science and AI research community
- Builds research capacity in data science and AI to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations