These terms and conditions supplement the general terms and conditions for use of the University websites, as found here: http://www.cam.ac.uk/about-this-site/terms-and-conditions
Filming and photography
There may be filming and photography at some events which will be shared on our website and may be published in official Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) materials. We will endeavour to inform delegates prior to the event if filming will take place. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or photographed should inform a member of staff on the day.
Refunds and cancellations for events
- All events are subject to change including details such as advertised dates, speakers, locations and the cost of registration.
- Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) cancels an event, delegates will be offered a full refund of the registration fee (where applicable). However, any expenses (including travel) incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, delegates who have paid a registration fee, will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Refunds will only be considered for cancellations more than seven working days before the start of an event.
- Regrettable we will not offer any refunds for any cancellations received 7 working days or less prior to the start of the event.
- Refunds will be processed online and requests must be made by the person who made the original booking or the credit card holder.
- Refunds will not be given for delegates who do not turn up to an event on the day.
University of Cambridge Staff and Students
- Delegates who have registered to attend but did not turn up to the event on the day, may be charged a conference fee. This fee would be equivalent to the Industry, Other Organisations and Other University Attendee Registration Fees, or the cost per head for catering and room bookings.
- Charges may be given if less than 7 days' notice is given to the conference organisers. Exceptional circumstances will be taken in consideration.