Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Research Assistant/Associate in Multi-Robot / Multi-Agent Learning (Fixed Term)
Department of Computer Science and Technology, West Cambridge
Applications are invited for a Postdoc to join the Prorok Lab in the Department of Computer Science and Technology, at the University of Cambridge, UK.
The lab's mission is to find practical methods for hard coordination problems that arise in multi-agent and multi-robot systems. We are particularly interested in developing solutions to multi-objective problems. We seek candidates with a strong background in computer science, optimization and/or control, experience with machine learning methods, and a keen interest in multi-agent systems. A high degree of self-motivation, research-oriented thinking, and a drive for getting real robotic systems up and running are all essential traits for this position. Experience with graph neural networks (GNNs) is a plus.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science and AI. C2D3 is an Interdisciplinary Research Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Supports and connects the growing data science and AI research community
- Builds research capacity in data science and AI to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations