Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Research Associate (Fixed Term)
Centre for Research in Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Cambridge
Applications are invited for a Research Associate for the Minderoo Centre for Technology and Democracy (MCTD) within CRASSH for the newly-launched EU HORIZON consortium AI4Trust: AI-based-technologies for trustworthy solutions against disinformation. The person appointed will support Cambridge's leadership role in policy and human-centred AI research to build a platform to combat mis- and disinformation.
The Minderoo Centre for Technology and Democracy (MCTD) is the first node in a planned international network of academic centres established to rebalance power and restore agency in a world dominated by digital platforms. MCTD is hosted within (CRASSH) and is supported by the Frontier Tech initiative.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science and AI. C2D3 is an Interdisciplinary Research Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Supports and connects the growing data science and AI research community
- Builds research capacity in data science and AI to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations