Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Research Associate in Neuro-Clinical Data Science (Fixed Term)
Department of Psychology, Cambridge City Centre
A post-doctoral Research Associate position in Neuro-Clinical Data Science is available to work with Prof Zoe Kourtzi at the Adaptive Brain Lab (https://www.abg.psychol.cam.ac.uk).
The position will focus on translating AI-guided tools for early detection of brain and mental health disorders to clinical practice (healthcare, clinical trials). The research will involve working on research cohort and clinical data, applying machine learning models to synthesise biological (brain imaging, genetic) and cognitive, epidemiological data, validating AI-guided tools in clinical data, translating these tools for adoption in healthcare and industry settings.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science and AI. C2D3 is an Interdisciplinary Research Centre at the University of Cambridge.
- Supports and connects the growing data science and AI research community
- Builds research capacity in data science and AI to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations