Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
2021 Call for Data Champions
Would you like to become a Data Champion? As a Data Champion, you will be a local advocate for good research data management, supporting researchers in areas such as data organisation, storage and sharing. We are looking for people who work in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences who would like to volunteer to become Data Champions within their departments, institutes or colleges.
Full information on the Research Data Management website
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations