Warning messageCambridge-based members of C2D3 can log in to view more information about this opportunity.
Lloyd's Science of Risk Prize
Lloyd’s has decided after a pause of several years to relaunch the Science of Risk prize. The prize is open to submissions from authors of peer reviewed papers published after 1st January 2019. To enter the competition researchers should submit a summary of no more than 1,000 words explaining why the research paper is relevant to the insurance sector. The top prize is worth £5,000. The categories for the 2021 prizes are Cyber, Reputation, Geopolitics, Climate Change and Pandemics. Background reports are on the Lloyd’s website www.lloyds.com and www.lloydslab.com.
The Cambridge Centre for Data-Driven Discovery (C2D3) brings together researchers and expertise from across the academic departments and industry to drive research into the analysis, understanding and use of data science.
- Supports and connects the growing data science research community
- Builds research capacity in data science to tackle complex issues
- Drives new research challenges through collaborative research projects
- Promotes and provides opportunities for knowledge transfer
- Identifies and provides training courses for students, academics, industry and the third sector
- Acts as a gateway for external organisations